Monday, January 15, 2007

Look what I grew!



Even though it is the dead of winter here these managed to pop up in my craft room!
I got this idea from Kiddley and decided to whip some up, possibly for Valentine's day gifts or just to "Spring" the place up a bit. They were extremely easy and came together very fast. Plus, its a fun reason to sort through your button stash.

Had a fun day on Saturday with Rachel. Did a little thrifting, craft supply shopping, lots of eating, and ended with some brain storming & coffee at Barnes & Noble. Tons of fun - thanks again Rach! As promised, I took her to the trim store, where she reacted appropriately! Here is a picture of just part of their trim supply. Took it with my cell, so I'm not sure of the quality, but you get the idea!

I spent most of Sunday cleaning up the craft room. Seems like this is all I ever get done. I am a very messy crafter. I have tried to change, but I think it is just part of my creative method. Its always nice to start out a new project with a fresh clean room. Now I just have to decide what to work on next!




4 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

oh, my goodness, the trim store looks FABULOUS! Looks like one could get into a lot of trouble there! I like your little flower button thingys. Cute cute cute! Some of those would look good in my window sill, and I couldn't kill them. (bonus!) I may have to try this soon.

Kev says we want 20 lunch trays, if you would be so kind to pick some up for us! And if you could give them to your mom, we could pick them up from her someday....if you are still willing to be our personal shopper. :) Thanks so much! I missed you last week. Glad you had a good b-day!

becki said...

awww, BUTTONS!!! They are truly my addiction!! Those are fantastic! Looks like you have been having tons of fun shopping, crafting, and even getting some cleaning in...I'm jealous!!

Vallen said...

That is the trim store to end all. WOW! Who knew Fargo wasat the center of trimming and notions. Lucky you!

Claire said...

Ack! Cuuute! I am obsessed with buttons also. And trim. That store would be like a crack house to me! Lovely picture, there...