Monday, May 7, 2007

Warning: Cute Kid Post!

Okay, you've been warned! If you continue this post you cannot be annoyed by me going on and on about my child!!

Sydney tried painting last week. I took her out to the backyard with some acrylics and old mat board and let her go wild! She had a great time and was really focused, as you can see!
Unfortunately it was extremely windy so we didn't get to stay out for very long. But she did complete 4 paintings, of which she is very proud. She tells everyone who sees them "me paint" pointing to herself and then the pictures. Pretty cute stuff.
In other cute news, I received this awesome box of goodies from my friend Ann-Margret. It came all the way from Canada and I love it all! Thanks again Ann!!

6 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

I love little Sydney's paintings!

becki said...

Oh cute! I can't until the day when I will be able to do that! I'm so happy that I will be a stay at home mom!!

Vallen said...

Sydbey has a future as a painter, for sure. Now you just need to teach her to sew and you'll be a mother-daughter force to be reckoned with.

Amy Jo said...

I love the paintings....can see them on a wall in a beautiful grouping!!!

Breanna said...

So sweet! I love the colors in the paintings. Painting is a big hit in my house, it's amazing how much my guys love it ( I don't always love the clean up, though).

Anonymous said...

Sydney needs an agent! What fabulous work!!