Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Goodies - - Yard Sale Jackpot!

Mary Ann and I are in the midst of a yard sale swap! I'm still working on her box, but mine arrived yesterday. It was filled with so many wonderful things, I can't even begin to explain. You've got to zoom in on this pic and snoop around for yourself!


Do you see the wokcraft cookbook - amazing illustrations in there, not to mention interesting recipes! Do you see the old bridge tally cards? I'm thinking of framing some of the floral designs in a little series. And the awesome plaid tablecloth? Its exactly like something my Grandma V would have - which makes it perfect! So much other good stuff, I just love it all! And she only spend a little over $13!! Nothing was over 1.50! Give it up for Mary Ann, Yard Sale Extraordinaire! Thanks again Mary Ann!! I'm off to fill up your box!

4 comments:

Raesha D said...

How fun! She and I just did a yard sale swap too:): )I love that WokCraft book - I have one I found for my hubby:):) You got some wonderful goodies!

Very Mary said...

How fun! I'm glad you liked it all! And, on a random note, I think we have the same carpet - hee hee!

Amanda Jean said...

looks like some fun goodies!

Vallen said...

Oh yeah! That girl can shop and swap!!!