I whipped up some capri pants for Sydney over the past couple of days. What should have taken an hour (maybe) has taken a couple of days. I'll blame it on the pattern, but I'm pretty sure we are talking about reader error. I managed to sew the pants upside down. I considered scrapping the whole thing, but I love this fabric too much to waste it. So I cozied up with the seam ripper (which I hate) and got busy.
(Bad picture, I know. Try to focus on the pants!!)
Now that I have this pattern all figured out, I definitely plan to make more. Sydney has pretty short legs, so finding pants to fit her can be difficult...all her shorts are capris and capris are long pants! To make the full length pattern into capris for her (size 1/2) I had to cut 6 inches off! I also made her a Vallen inspired little flower to coordinate the outfit. She loves trying to smell it while its hooked to her shirt!