Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Goodies


I have been spoiled lately by some new found blogging friends. A couple days ago I received a package from Sarah. I won a drawing on her blog in celebration of her first Etsy sale. Congrats again Sarah and thank you!! Pictured above are the fabulous goodies she sent. Love those vintage sheets!!


Yesterday I received my swap package from Rebecca for Vallen's mounted ATC swap. She did not disappoint! I love her ATC and I love the way it was mounted!! I also received a preview of her latest invention - the adorable whimsy clips...zoom in so you can check them out. She is planning to list them in her Etsy shop soon!! So cute! I am just giddy with all the vintage buttons I've been getting! (My mom is soo jealous, I just know it!) The adorable feather pen has been mysteriously abducted by Sydney. The giggle when the feather tickles her is just too much. I can't bear to take it away from her! There was some amazing chocolate too...hmm where did that go? :)
Thanks again ladies. I am feeling very happy and spoiled today! Have a great weekend! I'm off to go hunt for bargains!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it!

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you liked the package! :) I had a great time outting togetehr the ATC and I'm now in search of more of those plaques to make one or two for myself. :)

And thanks for the "shout out" on the Whimsy Clips. I thought they were pretty cute, too. :)

Amanda Jean said...

how fun! I love good mail days.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! Lovin' the goodies you received! The ATC is so wonderful! I love those pencil rolls! I think that is such a great idea!

Vallen said...

I hope your day was super. Looks like you had a good lead-in.

puertas metalicas en valencia said...

It can't really have effect, I believe this way.