Thursday, May 31, 2007

Envelope Pillows


Last night I whipped up some envelope pillowcases for Sydney's bed. She has a small travel size pillow in the crib and has never had cases that really fit it. I've been realizing that I can't really buy more stuff unless I start using up what I've got! Duh, right! Not that I want to buy new, but even my old sheet pile is starting to take over the room! So I made 4 of these during CSI: New York. I was done before they figured out the case!
You've all made envelope style pillows before, right? Here is a link to some decent instructions, although I would say they sound harder than it really is. Let me know if you have questions, I would be happy to help!

3 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

those look great, Roxy! I can't believe that it took me so long to actually try an envelope back. They are so great. And easy! Love the idea of using old sheets for this project. those are such pretty fabrics!

Amy Jo said...

I've got to try this - you and Amanda have mastered it pretty easily. I've got to find some pillows to cover!

Vallen said...

I think I have the same set of old sheets. I love how alike we are!!! Our thrifting luck is even similar