Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Charitable Bagging

I finished up these two purses which were part of my mass production last week. I had initially thought that I could get them done a lot faster by doing them all at once, but I'm not sure that was the case. I'm afraid they take just as long regardless. Plus, I get really bored doing the same step over and over again. These two will be donated to my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group at church. We are having a Spring Tea next week and they needed gifts for door prizes. I hope they head off to a happy home!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

These are so cute and I love the punchy summer colors. I'm sure who ever is lucky enough to win them will be thrilled.

I just did a mass production of crocheted ducks and wow . . . I hate that pattern now!

Amanda Jean said...

those purses are great! I am sure that the winners will appreciate such a cute new bag.

I, too, hate mass production. Today I sewed 2 zipper pouches at the same time and even that was too much.

Breanna said...

What pretty purses! And what a fantastic give~away. I would be absolutely thrilled if I ever won something like that. I really like how nice your label and tag are too.

Linda said...

Those are fabulous! I'm sure whoever wins them will be thrilled! I love the colors on the second one.

I know what you mean about being bored with the same step over and over. That's how I felt putting quilt blocks together over and over on Saturday.

Amy Jo said...

Very cute purses!! And I've tried the mass production, too. I'm with you - gets too boring too quickly. Love the color choices !

Vallen said...

Tell me about the tags. You are now the trail guide. I'm following you.

Anonymous said...

Love the bags! You are so kind to give those away! I like your hang tag thing too now that Vallen said that! Tell us more!