Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Two Down, So Many More To Go



Finally finishing some gifts! These are scarf and tote combos for some young girl cousins. Those preteen years are so hard to shop for, so this is my solution...I hope they like them. The details are hard to see in the pictures, but the bag on the left is made from a really dark colored denim with dark purple wool lining. The bag on the right is out of a green canvas type material with a periwinkle lining. I love to make bags. I used to do it all the time, even tried to sell a couple, but haven't made any in a really long time. I had a lot of fun with these and can't wait to make some more this winter, once Christmas is over.

Speaking of Christmas, I have been trying to take the dreaded Christmas card photo for days now. Between a crabby kid, a messy house, and more bruises than I can count, this is the best we've come up with so far!



What do you think? Ha! I swear she does this all on purpose. You'll notice this picture isn't even in focus. The kid doesn't stop moving!! Anyway, I think we need to wait for dad to come home and help. Well, better get back to work on some presents. This afternoon I am hoping to work on an artist's apron for my sister in law. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Vallen said...

She's "lounging" and that is true princess behavior. What a cutie!!! Love the bags! the combination of colors is right on.