Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!


After many deleted pictures and more bribes than I care to recall, we finally settled on this as our Christmas card. Could she smile any cheesier? Actually, this is what she does when you ask to see her teeth :) I can't help but smile every time I see this picture, so I guess that means its perfect.
I wish you all the best for your holidays. The truck is loaded (yep that's right, it didn't fit in the car!!) and we are headed out the door. I'll be back soon to tell you all the great stuff we got for Christmas. In the meantime I will be working on my list of gifts to complete next year. Are you thinking about this?

4 comments:

Linda said...

What a cutie! That is a great card! I'm too tired right now to think about the gift making challenge. Ask me again in about a month, I might feel differently! LOL

Vallen said...

I'm in on the challenge and that is the custest smile ever. Don't they take your breath away?

Very Mary said...

I'm in on the challenge, too, and I think that card is pure perfection!

Amanda Jean said...

your little one is so adorable!!! I love the picture for your cards...cheesy grin and all!