Monday, February 11, 2008

Picture Book


My Dad's birthday was on Saturday and now that he has received his gift I can share it with you. I decided to make him a mini scrapbook of pictures of him and Sydney from the past year. It was short and simple but I think he liked it. Sydney loved looking through it, which shows me how bad I really need to do a scrapbook for her. She would love it. Anyway, here are the pages from the book. You should be able to zoom in and check out each page.











(I scanned the original paintings that Sydney has done and just had them printed with my pictures. I think they turned out pretty good!)




The mini scrapbook I used came from the dollar aisle at Target last summer. I ended up using about 4 pieces of paper total, so definitely a great project on a budget!

Happy Birthday Dad!

7 comments:

Louise said...

What a beautiful gift for a special person in your life.

Amy Jo said...

What a great idea - I'm sure he loved it!!!

Breanna said...

What a nice gift! I love the idea of scanning and printing the artwork. So sweet!

Amanda Jean said...

what a sweet gift! I loved seeing the photos of Sydney and your dad. so precious!!!

Vallen said...

SO thoughtful and, I'm sure, appreciated. Those are the best kind of gifts. Low-budget is very good, also!!

becki said...

That is such a cute and memorable gift! I can't wait to do stuff like that!!

Linda said...

That is very cute! I'm sure your dad will love that! (Your mom, too :))