1. My sister and I are 5 years apart (I'm younger!) and don't really look that much alike, but we have a couple strange things that are exactly alike. For example, our hands look exactly the same (my identical hand twin!!) Our legs are the exact same length from hip to heel, but I am 3 inches taller than her through the torso. We also dress alike all the time without ever planning it. We don't buy matching clothes or anything, we just seem to coordinate a lot. And we do a lot of stuff together so there is usually a phone call to make sure we aren't going to match too much.
2. I have a degree in marketing, but my minor was in Economics. My advisor pretty much told me that was the dumbest thing he had ever heard, but I liked it! I liked economics - what was wrong with me? But now, my husband thinks I'm smart because of this. Yep, I've got him fooled.
3. Speaking of my husband thinking I'm smart - I pretty much ruined that this morning when I slipped and fell in the shower. To give you an idea of his reaction - no I am not 80 and no I didn't break my hip. I am however really black and blue and I feel like a truck hit me. Not my proudest moment. I can't believe I am telling you all!
4. I have an addiction problems. Luckily instead of drugs or alcohol I chose fabric and paper. What? You already knew that? Oh, sorry.
5. My husband and I got married a year, a month and a day after our first date. We met while I was dating his roommate. Oops!!
6. I bowled in the lane next to Kimberly Locke (from American Idol) here in Chicago about 4 years ago. I used to go to Chicago a lot back at my pre-baby job. Don't miss the job, but do miss the free trips to the Windy City!! Anyway, she was really nice (but she kind of sucked at bowling!) Exciting celebrity siting, huh?
So that's all I've got, sorry to bore you! I do have a fun project to show you though...
I made this little apron yesterday to send to Sydney's cousin Chiara. Her mom just had twin boys (the recipients of the turtles from a while back) and we thought she should have a little something fun too.
It was so easy! I made it from a dishtowel that I got on clearance (I bought a ton of them just for this purpose). All I did was cut and sew the sides and made tubes for the strap to go through so the neck and waist is all adjustable. Making the strap was the most time consuming part of the whole project!