Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope you are having a fabulous green Monday! I had a really productive weekend, it's almost hard to believe! Did some thrifting on Saturday morning, then spent the rest of my free time sewing up a storm. So I hope to have a lot of things to show off this week!

I was tagged by Sara from Luna Feliz to share 7 random things about me. Since I did something similar last week I thought I would share 7 projects that I hope to make next. Call it a little preview for 2008 - because it will probably take me that long to get to them all! Anyway here goes!

1. Fabric crown
2. A rice bag using Wisecraft's tutorial.
3. Soft turtle for Sydney (plus a couple extras to have on hand)
4. Placemats
5. Summer clothes for Sydney
6. Jewelry rack for my bathroom
7. Rug for my kitchen

Sad thing...that was just off the top of my head. If I checked my "list" I could go on for days!

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

what a clever idea to use your tag for making a list of projects that you would like to make. my list could go on for days and days (and DAYS), too. :)

happy st. patty's day!