Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Stuff Other People Make - Part II


Can you say spoiled? Well, I am. I won a contest on Amy Jo's blog a while back. I've been waiting to show off until Amy got back from Texas (and because I have been very lazy and unmotivated lately.)

This adorable Valentine's table runner. (The cute little pink dish was a gift from my niece Kelsey - she made it in her pottery class!) I don't have very many Valentine decorations so I was so excited to receive this.

Also included in my package was this awesome necklace, which I love!

And one of her new projects - the wonder wallet! It is so cute and works great! Check out Amy's blog for details on the pattern she used.

She also included some adorable handmade cards that I can't wait to use.
Thank you Amy! I love every bit of it. You spoiled me rotten!!

5 comments:

Breanna said...

What pretty things you've received!

Katherine said...

Lucky you! Such beautiful handmade gifts. Enjoy!

Amanda Jean said...

that amy jo is a sweetie, I know that personally. she sent you some great goodies! lucky you!

Amy Jo said...

I'm so glad that you are enjoying it all!

Emily Cole said...

Wow, you're really a lucky girl! I love the valentine runner! And you're so lucky for your niece to give you that cute little bowl! Em