Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Vintage Offers on Etsy...

So, I've been thrifting a lot lately, and getting some awesome bargains. While I simply cannot resist a good deal, sometimes I get home and realize I just have no need/room for the item. I decided I would try and share some of these things with all of you on etsy for a reasonable price. If you can't live without some of these treasures click on over to Etsy!!
Set of 3 Japanese Mugs - - SOLD
Vintage "House" Fabric - - SOLD
Vintage "Houndstooth" Fabric - - SOLD

3 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

hurray for cleaning! I am running out of room for my ever-growing pile, er, mountain o' craft supplies...and I have 2 different residences to store them!!! :)

Very Mary said...

Isn't it so much fun to share what you cannot hoard?

LeeAnn said...

That house fabric reminds me of the roof tops you can see in Edinburgh Scotland as you look back down on the down below from the castle on the hill.