Monday, August 6, 2007

Fabric, How I Love Thee

Spent the weekend here...



But managed to find some time to visit the Bay Window Quilt Shop in Perham, MN. Oh my. I walked in the door and the first thing I see are the best of the best in fabric...Amy Butler, Heather Bailey, Moda, Alexander Henry...all right there calling my name! I have drooled over them online, but there is just something about seeing them in person. Touching them. Oh, to touch them. But the price! I am soooo cheap!! I managed to squeeze $20 out of my pocket to get these favorites...


Mostly fat quarters, and one 1/2 yard piece. I am really anxious to get into them, but have way too much other stuff to do first. Lots of projects to finish...like a bag for Breanna that is really close, a tutorial for you that is also really close, thank you's to get out to some awesome bloggers (LeeAnn and Teresa), birthday party plans (my baby turns 2 on Friday), hopefully a new dress for said birthday girl, not to mention cleaning my house for lots of company. I'm tired just reading that list! Better get at it. Happy Monday!!

6 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Love the fabric.....and the scenery is gorgeous as well! Glad you had a good weekend!

Amanda Jean said...

so jealous that you got to go to the quilt shop in Perham. I was there once, and it is FABULOUS! Your fabrics are wonderful. I bet it will be hard to cut into those beauties.

hope your tasks for the week go well and quickly!

Very Mary said...

A present for Miss S in the mail!

Linda said...

Uh oh.... don't be like me and get addicted to the high end fabrics... I bought some Modas a while back, and now, well, I have a hard time going back to the cheaper stuff. They are just so nice to work with! Have fun playing with them!

Vallen said...

Yum. And Yum

LeeAnn said...

You have great taste in fabrics! I need to make a trip and get some fun new patterns. I am feeling kinda ho-hum about my thrifted items lately.

...somebody must have gotten some fun mail......