Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day!


In honor of the red, white and blue I whipped up this little number for Sydney using this tutorial (well, sort of. That's where I got the idea anyway.) I used one of her shirts to get the shape right, but unfortunately it's a little snug. Maybe I will rip it apart after today and make it fit a little better.

Cute kid alert...Sydney says hello and had to show off her pretty fingernails, painted especially for the 4th of July!

So, regardless of your political what-have yous, I hope you can take some time today to remember all we have to be thankful for living in the United States. And say a prayer for those fighting to keep our freedoms. God bless America.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth to my crafty mentor! Your projects are always so fabulous!

Amy Jo said...

Great pics, Roxie! And good job on the top!!
Happy 4th!

Linda said...

Very cute top on a very cute kid! That is pretty much the exact same way to make the pillowcase dresses, just make them a little longer. Good work!

Amanda Jean said...

love that tank top for your little cutie!

I painted Abby's little toes a few weeks ago, and those little painted nails are the sweetest, no?

Sarah and Jack said...

She is adorable!