Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday Goodies

I really don't plan Friday Goodies posts, they just sort of happen. Probably because I am spoiled rotten by my blogger friends. This week - a package from the Queen, Ms. Vallen Queen that is. All things I've been drooling over on her blog. Could a girl be more lucky? I think not.

My luck didn't stop here. I just got back from a garage sale where I scored an old quilt for $2. I'll show pictures next week. I love it!! I also bought a doll crib for Sydney. Guess I will be forced to jump on the doll quilt bandwagon after all.
Have a great weekend all!

3 comments:

Vallen said...

Wow those colors look really good at your house!!!

Amanda Jean said...

looks like a fun package. I can't wait to see the $2. quilt. you lucky duck.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.