Friday, June 15, 2007

Before & After: Part 4

Before:
You've seen this one before...



After:
Updated with some brighter pillows.





I was hoping to have a new painting up in time for this one, but its not finished yet. The pillows are done though, and I am loving them. I don't plan to get rid of the old ones or anything. (Envelope style cases again so I can change them easily.) I think they will be the winter version and these are for summer! Sometimes I need to update the look just so I feel like cleaning the room. Sad, I know. Anyway, thank you all for your kind comments on my before and afters! This is really the kind of thing I love doing - taking something old and giving it a whole new life!

Hope you have a great weekend!

P.S. Isn't it funny how different the wall looks depending on the light!

3 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

love the new pillows. (isn't that mill end fabric on the front?) envelope backs are the best.

I love the idea of having a summer and winter set of pillow covers, throws (or quilts in my case), and when I get really good, shower curtains, etc....I was planning this whole scheme before we decided we were moving. Now i get to start all over...again. yipee.

Breanna said...

The pillows look great! And your home looks lovely. I don't think my carpet has ever looked that clean :)

Vallen said...

UR Sew Kool!