Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Too cute for a title

My friend Rachel came over last night for a little crafty fun. See what we made!!

I can't take credit for any of it really. She picked out the fabric, the design and the handles, I just helped with a little sewing and ironing. This was the first time either of us had tried the plastic handles. They were a little bit trickier than I had anticipated, but they turned out really good. I always save the handles for last because I don't really enjoy making them, so this is probably a good alternative for me.

Thanks Rach for a fun night!

Have you all signed up for Vallen's swap? She is doing an ATC swap but with a twist - it must be wall mountable in some way. I already have a ton of ideas for wall mounting, no clue about the ATC!! Oh well, should be really fun. You should all sign up, okay!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooooooooooooooooh, that is a NICE bag! Good job, girls! :)

Anonymous said...

I need friends like you gals! Can that handbag get any cuter??

Amanda Jean said...

that hand bag IS too cute...it turned out fabulous! I bet the handles were a bit tricky. Making handles is the least appealing part of pursemaking for me as well. (glad to hear that I am not the only one.)

Vallen said...

Thanks for the plug - The ATC is going to be easy for you, don't worry. You could make a little handbag ATC.

Raesha D said...

Oh yes...this bag is too cute for a title! I love the stripes and the polka dots together.

Amy Jo said...

That is one AWESOME bag. Love the fabric choices! I might have to use that one for some inspiration! Good Job!

Kristi said...

Beautiful handbag.

Laura Argelati said...

lovely your bags!