Thursday, February 1, 2007

Instant Gratification Day

Like most of you, I sometimes just need a quick project. Something I can do in an hour and call it done. So here is my I.G. for Thursday.

A very cute little girl will be receiving this very soon. It would have taken less than an hour, but I forgot to zigzag the edge of the applique before I sewed the whole bag together so I had to take it apart. I HATE taking things apart. I would rather start from scratch than try to find my seam ripper. Anyway, I think I still came in right under an hour.

More happiness for the day...the Fedex man came to our house this morning!! Woohoo!!
So, obviously I have a disaster to clean up, but lots of new stuff to play with!

4 comments:

becki said...

Looks like you will have a lot of fun with your new stuff!! I like those 1 hour projects too!! I usually only get about an hour a day since I work all day, so it's nice to come home and whip something up and still have time to put my feet up!

Very Mary said...

Oh! i LOVE LOVE LOVE those tins! I always get so excited when they arrive in those random little Indian boxes! Have fun with them!

Amanda Jean said...

your purse is great!!! that fabric you used on it is fantastic.
can't wait to see what you got! looks like lots of fun. bet kiddo had a blast with the packaging-I know my kids always do.

jen v said...

I love the fed ex man but not as much as my postman. funny how they can just brighten a day by delivering something we bought for ourself huh?