Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still more gifts!

Okay, I think this is the last Christmas gift post! These are portable sewing bags I made for my sister and my friend Sara (and one for my mom, but I can't find the pictures of that.) I always have trouble keeping track of all my sewing essentials when I'm on the road, so I figured others might have the same problem. They include a removable pin cushion, felt needle pages, large pockets for scissors and rulers and such and a small pocket with velcro closure. Check them out!



9 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are so cute! I love the fabric that you chose. :)

Katherine said...

These are great, Roxanne! Staying organized and looking fabulous at the same time makes this gift just perfect, in my opinion.

Amy Jo said...

What a great idea!!! Maybe a tutorial is needed for this....???

Jessica said...

I LOVE these! Did you use a pattern? Or would you be interested in sharing a tutorial?? These are great!!

Hello, I'm Sally. said...

ACK! I want one! Yes, a tutorial, please!

Anonymous said...

INGENIOUS! What a great idea and so handy to have on the go! I would love to have something like this. Did you think this up? And I especially love the apple fab.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love my new bag/organizer. Thank you so much.
Sara

Very Mary said...

Incredibly adorable!

Amanda Jean said...

these are the coolest things EVER!!!