Tuesday, April 17, 2007

a proper introduction

I've finally decided! I would like to officially introduce you to Nellie!



My friend Sara e-mailed in the name. I was really torn for a while, but I think it is perfect. However, I do have a little surprise!! I waited to tell you about this other beauty I scored for only $2! I would like to also introduce you to Veronica!


Sara and Dana are the winners! Ladies, please let me know (via comment or e-mail) what your prefered color is for a bag.

You may also notice that Nellie is sporting a new bag. I was inspired by a bag a friend of mine had purchased and decided to try and make up a pattern for it. It needs some fine tuning, but it worked out pretty well.


2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

well, what lovely names you picked out!

nice bag, as usual!!!

Amanda Jean said...

oh, and I meant to tell you, also, that you SHOULD make a little doll quilt. It is a great way to start quilting and it is an easy project to complete. c'mon, take the plunge!!!