Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm Off!!!

We are taking off bright and early tomorrow morning for D.C. I'll be taking a blog break while we are gone - so I'll see you in about a week! Sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately. I owe replies to several of you and haven't even gotten a chance to check out the blogs of some first time commenters. I feel really bad and I look forward to catching up with all of you when I return. In the meantime, I did finish my traveling bag! What do you think? I am really happy with how it turned out. But the true test comes when its put to use!








On a separate note, my very good friend Rachel had a baby on Tuesday! His name is Reggie and he is adorable! He is having some kidney/bladder trouble and recovering from some breathing problems and is in intensive care. Rach hasn't even gotten to hold him yet. So please, pray for them. It's so hard to leave and go on vacation knowing your friend is hurting so much, but I know she is in good hands.

Alright, I HAVE to finish packing. My in-laws will be here any minute to take care of Sydney and my house is a disaster! Take care and I'll chat with you in a week!!

7 comments:

Vallen said...

Have a really great time. Take a notebook to take down orders for the purse.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip. Love Mom

Amy Jo said...

Have a good trip! and love the bag!

*~hj~* said...

Have a fun trip... cute bag!

Amanda Jean said...

wow, you did a great job on that bag! Have a fabulous trip. Hurry back, we'll miss you. :)

Sarah said...

Love the bag! That lining is great, and all those pockets will be really handy.

I'm so jealous about your trip! I love DC. If you have time, go to the top of the Washington Monument, it's totally worth it.

becki said...

The bag really turned out great! You have such neat ideas! Have fun on vacation!