Thursday, November 18, 2010

thanksgiving

Trying to solve the problem of no thanksgiving decorations, but I think it would do us well to keep it up all year round. 

This year I'm thankful for...

My family - immediate, extended, in-laws, etc.  they are all great.
Healthy kids
Good friends - new and old, near and far
A nice warm home with way more stuff than I need
The opportunity to stay home with my kids
My hobbies - while I have way more hobbies than time life would be so boring without them
Good food, especially the leftovers
That my family loves leftovers as much as I do
The built-in God given creativity of kids
My life, and the season I'm in. 

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Roxanne!
What a beautiful list of blessings in life to be thankful for. I'm trying to start each day listing off all that I'm thankful for because it really sets the tone and energy of my day and keeps what's really important right in front of me.

LacyHolly said...

I love the sign! Thinking of everything we're thankful for seems to be something many only do around this time of year...I wish people would adopt this way of thinking year round :) I was actually just thinking I want to make a cute journal to keep by my bed so every morning when I wake up I can write down things that I am greatful for. Maybe that can be one of my projects on my upcoming weekend off!

Very Mary said...

I love that last one - my life and the season I'm in. Wow, that has a profound affect on me today. Thank you!

black and white bedroom said...

Hello here,
thanksgiving
Effectively stated and with wonderful timing. Thanks for the great post which consists of superb information.

Unknown said...

Thanks giving is the most impressive and mankind's special interaction. So it will be very good to be strong in the relationships. Impressive post of explaining that thing. Thank you so much for the sharing.

Buy Cloth Stand Online | Buy Wardrobe Online