I like that I can change things up a little just by swapping out a few pictures rather than starting from scratch. We'll see how long this one lasts!
A few notes, not that you were going to ask, just because I can actually remember right now! From bottom left, going clockwise:
- original art from Sydney displayed on a magnet board made with metal roof flashing
- a matryoshka doll from my grandma displayed on a shadow box shelf
- scrapbook paper in a shiny frame
- Sydney crossing a bridge last summer in Alexandria, MN
- Looking up a tree, last summer, Edward Lake, MN or was it Lake Edward?
- Fabric on embroidery hoop
- Lily pads at the lake last summer
- Sydney's folded hands at 3 days old
- An abandoned bird's nest we found in the yard this spring, displayed in a shadow box
- My sister's photography
- Patterned paper from Paper Source